Here's something that made me laugh today; I'm getting Arick dressed for church and I'm putting his sweater on and just as I finished he looks at me and says "I just turned into Mr. Rogers!" I would never have thought my kids would be talking about Mr. Rogers.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is Awesome. Did you make him change his shoe when he came home too?
that is a crack-up!! what a kid!
He is such a sweet heart. I had to take Paisley to the doctor today so I didn't get to teach his class. He cracks me up every Sunday. I keep on hearing stories about going to a jungle and how Paisley is not a boy or a girl. She's just a baby according to Arick. It's really sweet.
Haha! That is too funny. That kid is going to keep you on our toes.
Very insightful little guy you have there. And I must comment as well on the amazing results of Travis' hard work. He looks great and I'm so happy for all of you and your healthyness!
That is the cutest story! He has grown up a lot since I've seen him. Watch out~ before you know it he is going to be in school. I miss our walks!!!
Post a Comment